1. anyway, if you don't like the way people normally make them, you should try the way I do~ boil some eggs, cut them in half, take out the yolks, put the whites aside and put the yolks in a bowl (a medium-sized round-type tupperware thing is best since it gives you plenty of room)........ have some mayo, honey mustard (or regular mustard, if you prefer -- I discovered several years ago that i quite like honey mustard and that the sweetness is nice, haha, but they're good either way XD), salt, pepper, and/or other seasoning if you like (I'd recommend some salt at the very least, but it doesn't have to be much, and the rest of the seasoning just depends on what kind of spice you like (I also use this special cajun seasoning, as I said before) -- it's not that noticeable other than giving it some extra flavor unless you put a ridiculous amount in it •• it is, however, kind of noticeable if you leave it out, 'cause it's a bit more bland... though I'm sure there are people who'd prerfer it that way ^^), and if you want, also salsa or relish (I prefer salsa, but a lot of people like relish in them -- I think the salsa gives it some nice extra flavor too though, and relish, to me, just kinda adds some crunch green things... haha, as you can tell, I'm not very big on relish ^^")
2. smush and mix up the yolks all together until they're just a bunch of little yellow bits, then put in some mayo and honey mustard (or regular mustard or dijon mustard or wahtever you want, but for the purpose of explanation I'll say honey mutard since that's what I normally use now :P) and a little seasoning, mix that up really good, put some more mayo and honey mustard and a little more seasoning in it, mix that up really good, and just continue until it's the consistency you want -- feel free to taste as you're going until you get it to taste like you want it to
3. then add in salsa or relish at the end (you could also add it as you go, but i prefer doing so at the end) and mix it all up together again
4. basically just add stuff however you feel like until it tastes like you want it to taste and is the consistency you want
5. then spoon it out into the egg white halves and you're done~
2. smush and mix up the yolks all together until they're just a bunch of little yellow bits, then put in some mayo and honey mustard (or regular mustard or dijon mustard or wahtever you want, but for the purpose of explanation I'll say honey mutard since that's what I normally use now :P) and a little seasoning, mix that up really good, put some more mayo and honey mustard and a little more seasoning in it, mix that up really good, and just continue until it's the consistency you want -- feel free to taste as you're going until you get it to taste like you want it to
3. then add in salsa or relish at the end (you could also add it as you go, but i prefer doing so at the end) and mix it all up together again
4. basically just add stuff however you feel like until it tastes like you want it to taste and is the consistency you want
5. then spoon it out into the egg white halves and you're done~
Comments
Post a Comment